Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY ONE - 10 Random Facts

My cute friend Jacey posted this on her blog today and I thought I'd join in!
Hope everyone else does too!
Basically each day is a new topic and it's main purpose is for our kids to look back on to get to know us!
Such a fun thing! I would love to have my mom answer all of these!
So anyways, here is the list, I hope you all join in!

1. List 10 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 5 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 5 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 2 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your posterity?

30. Who were your childhood best friends and best memories with them?
31. List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.


Ok let's get started with DAY ONE:

10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

{1} I was named after my mom's college roommate, her name was Cynthia Anna Maria Anecia Margarita
and I am continuing that name with my daughter! (using the Anna Maria part and putting a Z in front (for my grandma Zina) her name will be: Zianna-Marie)

{2} I have an OCD when it comes to my alarm. I check it over and over before bed to make sure it is set and even sometimes wake up from a dead sleep in a panic and have to check it again. And I almost always wake up  before my alarm thinking it never went off and panic.

{3} I am picky when it comes to putting colors together. I HATE black and brown together. It's not allowed in my house. And unless it's Christmas, don't even think about putting red and green together. Oh and Orange and Blue? Gag!

{4} I hate spending money. Even if it is things we need, I get buyers remorse and think we should have saved it for something else. No matter how much we spent.

{5} I suck at using the microwave. I always have to ask Michael how long to heat things for. If he's not home, I usually overcook it.

{6} I have always wanted a lap dog. Little did I know, I'd get my wish when we got a Great Dane.

{7} I am almost constantly listening to music. It's my alarm, I turn it on when I get ready, I turn it on when I'm doing house chores, and of course in my car.

{8} I hate sour cream and I HATE onions but I love sour cream and onion chips.

{9} I hate chunks in things. I buy Trix yogurt because it's the only yogurt I have found that doesn't have chunks.

{10} I watch the Ellen show every day. She's hilarious!

Ok now everyone run on over to your blogs (well first copy and paste the list) and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment