Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY SIXTEEN - Accomplishments

DAY SIXTEEN

What Are Your 2 Greatest Accomplishments?

This is tough. I'm sure when Baby Z is born, I'll consider her my greatest accomplishment. But as of right now, I don't really know.

Cheer was a big accomplishment for me. I was so shy until I joined cheer. I grew to love it and to really open up. I had a lot of friends that remain friends to this day and accomplished a lot personally as far as my skills. Those were some of the best years ever.

Jr. Year was especially great =]

Graduating high school is a huge accomplishment for everyone right?! I worked really pretty hard to get good grades and graduate. Of course I could have worked harder but hey, it's high school. It's hard to really focus on school when there are so many other fun things you can focus on!


Then I would also have to say that completing my ABO and finding a full time job has been a big accomplishment. There was a time I thought I'd be stuck at ShopKo forever. But now I work in an office that I enjoy and I get good hours and I don't plan on leaving any time soon!

Sorry co-workers!

What have you all accomplished?!

No comments:

Post a Comment