Friday, May 31, 2013

Insta-May

Here is how my month of May went according to my Instagram!
(and maybe a couple extras)

Added this to my collection thanks to my good friend Talia!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!



Took Domer to the park with some friends!
Stool to Baby's rocking chair got painted.

Happy Mother's Day!
I even got a little present!

Cristina and I rescued this birdie.

Mmmmm donuts =]

Ate more candy...

Baby Z's room got painted!
And though you can't tell in the picture, carpets
cleaned too!

Took the time to map out my yard sale route!

My yard sale haul!

Checked some things off my list!
Got my flower bed planted, blinds and curtains hung,
and the chair painted!

Happy Memorial Day!
MEMORIAL DAY POST HERE

Annnnd I added another project to my list.
I can't wait to fix this up for Baby Z. My Grandpa sat
in this chair! 
Gave Domer some kissies

{Belly}

POST HERE

POST HERE

POST HERE
I also started THIS blogging challenge, and I really do plan on finishing it! Soon! Feel free to accept the challenge and do it on your own blogs! Or at the least write the answers in a journal for future kids to read someday! (That's what I wish I would have done kinda.)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment