Monday, May 13, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY TWELVE - A Typical Day

DAY TWELVE

Describe A Typical Day in Your Current Life

Mon, Wed, and Thurs this is my day...
(Tuesdays and Fridays are only slightly different
Saturdays and Sundays are my days off usually so they're more fun =] )

{8:00} WAKE UP
Good morning! I usually start with checking my phone. Then I get up and of course go potty. Then I usually eat before I get ready. Lately my favorites have been cereal, brown sugar cinnamon pop tart (heated just 15 seconds in the microwave) with a glass of milk, or my new fave, English muffin toast with peanut butter and a glass of milk. Mmmmm breakfast has become my favorite meal of the day! While I eat I usually watch country music videos.
Anyways, after I eat I go start getting ready. Turn my music on, my straightener on, and get started on my makeup.
The hardest part of my morning is picking an outfit. As I told you all {HERE} it has become a very emotional task.
Then I brush my teeth and head off to work!

all ready for work!

{9:00} WORK BEGINS
Usually I start with turning my computer on, ordering anything that needs to be ordered, and things like that. But other than that I just wait till I'm needed either for checking in glasses or helping somebody pick something out.


{1:00} LUNCH TIME
The best part of my day. There are some days (Wed, Thur, Fri) that it's my only hour all day with Michael. We'll usually either make something to eat or go grab something to eat. 



{2:00} BACK TO WORK
I'm always sad to leave Michael and go back to work, but usually the rest of the day goes by pretty fast.

Usually I'm watching my clock for the 5:00
hour to hit!

{5:00-ish} OFF
Usually when I get off I get straight to my list for the day. Sometimes there isn't a lot on it. Sometimes there's a lot. Depends on how lazy I was the day before. For example, on today's list was empty the dishwasher, load the dirty dishes, clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom, fold and put away the clean clothes, start a new load of laundry, water my flowers, and catch up on my blog. I emptied the dishwasher, Michael loaded it because today is his day off, I cleaned the bathroom, watered my flowers, and am now blogging. Whatever I don't get done today will go to tomorrow. Then once I have checked a few things off of my list I watch Ellen. Sometimes I don't get to watch Ellen on Mondays because it is Michael's day off and I spend the day with him, tonight he went to the nat to play basketball so I was able to. Other nights I have dinner to cook but tonight we just made pastrami sandwiches.




{10:00-ish} BED
I don't always go to bed at the same time every night. But usually it's around 10 that I decide to crawl into bed. And usually I'm up for another hour or so after that watching Friends or playing Candy Crush on the tablet.

And I usually have to fight him for my spot

I know, my days are sooooo boring!
But now you can feel like you've spent a day with me!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment