Monday, May 13, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY THIRTEEN - Hardest Part of Growing Up

DAY THIRTEEN

What is the Hardest Part of Growing Up?

One word. Bills.
I hate having to pay bills!
It has happened before and I'm sure it will happen again where we are late on a bill or just don't have money for anything BUT bills. 
That is tough.
When I was 16 I had a job, I was going to school, and I was doing cheer. Looking back I don't know how I did it all to be honest. But I LOVED having a job and my own money. I got my own phone when I was 18 and paid my own bill. I could buy things I wanted like clothes and shoes.
Now I have a million bills to pay and I have to spend any extra money we have on things we NEED. Food, gas for my car, and things like toothpaste and band-aids. I never had to buy that stuff before because my mom would have it on hand.
I complain about bills and money a lot and about how difficult it is but really...it could be worse. I am so blessed that Michael and I have the jobs that we do so that we can afford to have nice things like a house, high-speed internet, nice phones and good cars.
Someday, I know we'll look back on all of these hard times as fond memories. Starting a family and making our house a home are going to be looked at as some of the best days of our lives. 
So to sum up, the hardest part of growing up is the responsibility we didn't have living at home. 
But at the same time, growing up is so much fun!
Good times I tell ya!

(I usually try to put pictures in all of my posts because I'm a visual type of person, but I apologize, no pictures for this one!)

If you are just tuning in to my blog and you're wondering what the heck this challenge is, well {HERE} is a link to the first post with the challenge list!

I would love to have everyone join in on this challenge (no, it's not too late!) so go copy and paste the list and comment a link to your blog so I can keep up on your posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment