Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY EIGHT - Passions

DAY EIGHT
 
List 3 Passions
(yes it was 5 but I can't think of 5 so I made an executive decision and changed it to 3)
 
 
{1} My Home.
I have loved lately to do housework as odd as that is. I love to come home every day, get the dishes done and tidy up the kitchen before I watch my Ellen of the day. I loved spending the day in the yard last weekend and making my flower bed look beautiful. Well at least it looks better now. It will look better once I get more planted. But all these things at home have become a passion of mine.
 

{2} My Blog.
I love to use my blog as an outlet. I would say it's a passion. It gives me a chance to write things down that I need to get out there. It also gives me a chance to be a little creative.

 
 
{3} My Family.
Though Baby Z isn't here yet, I know I am already a mom. I find myself wanting to take care of her and my body because taking care of my body takes care of her. I am the same with my husband and my pup. They are my everything and I am passionate about taking care of them and spending time with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment