Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY SIX - Three Wishes

DAY SIX
 
3 Wishes and Why
 
{1} I know this is totally wrong of me to say because I should be wishing for things like world peace and all that, but my first wish would be money. Yeah yeah don't judge, I bet you'd want money too if you really got to wish for anything! I would just love to have our house paid off, our other car paid off, and money in savings for Z. We would both still work our butts off and all of that earnings would go into spoiling our kids and saving for their futures.
 
{2} A healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery. So far I have had the healthy pregnancy now I am TERRIFIED of delivery. I seriously get all tight in my chest just thinking about having to do that and all the things that could possibly go wrong, and what if my size is an issue?! I just hate thinking about it and that day is going to be the best day of our lives but I seriously get anxious and nervous thinking about it. I am seriously so scared! I hope that's normal for first time moms!
 
{3} For my daughter (and future kids after her) to live a long, happy, and healthy life. I hope she finds the man of her dreams just like I found mine. I hope she grows to be a strong woman that handles everything with grace and poise. I hope she is smart and makes the choices that she feels are best for her and I plan on supporting her choices also. I hope she knows how to have a good time but not let worldly temptations bring her down. I hope she looks to me as a friend and knows she can tell me anything. (That's how I am with my mom and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.) I hope she is kind to others but stands up for herself if she needs to.
 
It's funny how your wishes change when you become a mom. I probably still would have wished for money before I got pregnant but it would have been for other things like so Michael and I could travel and see the world. And my other wishes would have included things like world peace and happiness but now I know my wishes would all be geared toward my daughter and any future children.
 
What would your wishes be?

No comments:

Post a Comment