Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY SEVENTEEN - Talent Wish

DAY SEVENTEEN

What Do You Wish You Were Most Great At?

When I was younger and for a really long time, I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up. I could picture these amazingly gorgeous gowns and I could even kind of draw them onto paper. Kind of. Anyways, what I wish I was most great at is actually constructing them. I wish I could just make a few cuts and sews and voila! A gown that is red carpet ready! But the sad truth is I am just not very good at sewing. I was making a pair of pajama pants once and I got measurements from the person's mom (because it was a surprise) and when I did the cuts I used the inseam measurement from top of waist to bottom of pants. That's not an inseam. Inseam is the measurement of the inside of your legs... Yeah totally goofed those up! Therefore, I don't sew unless it's a straight line and I have my mom right by my side helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment