Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

I love Memorial Day because it is a Monday which means I get it off with Michael which RARELY happens! 
That's 3 days in a row we had off together!
I was so excited to just spend it with him probably doing nothing.

Well...he forgot it was a holiday and I would have the day off and he made other plans.
I was soooo bummed! But it worked out ok because it meant I could go to my grandma's with my mom and sister.

It was so nice we took sandwiches and went to Salem Pond which is one of my favorite places on earth.
And I made it back in time to spend the evening with Michael!

Here are a few pictures from that day!






My mom got a new bike for Mother's Day and she LOVES
it! She rode around the pond a couple of times.






Isn't it just gorgeous?! I love this place!

We also stopped to see my Grandpa.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! Full of remembering loved ones, family and the outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment