Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Challenge - DAY NINETEEN - Becoming A Parent

DAY NINETEEN

How Did You Feel The Moment You Became A Parent?

Technically I am not a parent yet. I think this question is referring to the moment your first child is born. And that hasn't quite happened yet.
But I can tell you how I felt the moment that test said positive.
So many emotions.
Disbelief was probably the first.
Then fear.
Then excitement.
I still feel all of these emotions from time to time.
I still can't believe I'm going to be a mom
I still am terrified of many things. The delivery, how she'll turn out, and what kind of mom I'll be.
At the same time, I get so excited thinking about her finally getting here. 
I can't wait to dress her up, take her to the park, hear her first words, see her first steps, and many many other fantastic things that come with parenthood. 
I just can't wait!

80 DAYS TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment