Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2 YEARS

It's hard to believe that we have already been married for two years!
They have been the best two years of my life and I know we'll have many many more to come!

Today for our anniversary we went to the Dr.
Everything is looking good!
We didn't get to see her because her arm was in front of her face but the good news is she is head down! She has been breach for a long time and I worried about her flipping but she did it!

Here is us on our anniversary:

Oooh I just love him to pieces!
We will be celebrating this weekend by going to Salt Lake. We'll go down Sunday, go somewhere nice to eat (probably Rodizzio Grill) and probably see a movie. Then we'll get up on Monday and head to the aquarium!
I'm excited for that, I've never been!
His parents are going to meet us down there and spend the weekend with us. I know you probably think it's weird but we were originally going to meet my family at the aquarium but they couldn't make it so we invited his parents. We thought it would be a fun weekend to get away. Besides, it's not like we are sharing a hotel room with them! ;) We just thought it would be fun to make it a family thing. Last year on our anniversary we were with my family camping so why not spend it with his family this year?

In honor of two great years here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day!




























This was seriously the best day of my life. Everyone says it can be the most stressful but not for me. I just remember smiling all day. I was the happiest girl then and I still am now. All I cared about was marrying the best guy I know!

Michael is my best friend, my rock, my everything! I don't know what I would do without him and I think I am the luckiest girl on the planet to have the husband I do and the marriage I do. I am so in love still and I can't wait for many many more anniversaries to come! Love you Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment