Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'M THANKFUL FOR...

In honor of Thanksgiving I thought I would do a post dedicated to everything I am thankful for!

My Michael
Just with mentioning Michael comes a long list of other things I'm thankful for.
His job.
His work ethic.
His dedication to making sure I'm happy.
The way he treats me and loves me.
(I could keep going on and ON but I'll leave it at that.)

My Grandparents
They are so kind and so supportive.
My Grandpa himself is a walking, talking, LIVING miracle and I am so grateful for that.
My Grandma has stood by his side even through all the bad news.
Their love is so strong and I hope mine and Michael's is at least half what theirs is.
And I am NOT forgetting my Grandma on my mom's side.
Love her and her strength and I am so grateful to have her in my life goin strong! (sorry I don't have a pic of the two of us!)

My Parents.

I know I'm not nearly the perfect daughter, nor the daughter they hoped I would be, but they love me anyways. And for that I am so grateful.

My sisters.
I know Kate isn't pictured her but she is most definitely INCLUDED.
We always have so much fun together.
I love them for everything!

My HOME.
I know I mention this a lot.
But I'm so thankful for a roof over my head.
Heat/AC.
Running hot water.
A place to sleep at night.
And most of all a place to be 100% myself and to feel 100% safe.

My jobS.



All fun in their own way.
All rewarding in their own way.
1- I get to help people SEE.
2- I get to make kids' birthdays FUN.
3- I get to help make a difference in women's lives when it comes to self-worth.
I mean come on. Am I lucky or what?!
Oh and 3 pay checks is a bonus.
I'm just glad I have the opportunity and the ability to work.
Some don't.

GREAT friends!
It's hard to choose just ONE picture because I am SO blessed with the amount of friends I have.
I may not hang out with all of them all the time,
but I still consider them great friends and I am thankful for them all.

My country/FREEDOM
How lucky are we to live in a country that has the opportunities we have?!
I am so grateful to be here and for ALL the men/women fighting for our freedom and for this country!

I think that's a pretty good list though there are SO many things I am thankful for I could create world's longest blog post with all of them!
I hope everyone took the time today to think of all the things they are thankful for!
I hope everyone had a FUN and SAFE Thanksgiving break!
For those of you shopping tomorrow, be careful and have FUN!
(I'll be at ShopKo at 5am come say hello!)
Don't forget the Retreat too!
Great prizes, deals, and give aways!
(don't forget code word I'm Grateful)
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment