Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cauliflower Retreat

As most of you know, I am working for Karen Eddington at Cauliflower Retreat here in Brigham.
And can I just tell you?
It's amazing.
I feel like when I go to work I am doing things that can potentially make a difference to someone.
We hold retreats for young girls about be confident and comfortable with yourself though it can be difficult.
We have home decor to help give a positive touch to your home.
I also am lucky enough to get to blog on the Retreats blog some positive messages.
If you haven't checked out the Retreat either on Facebook, Twitter, their website, or in town, well then you my friend are missing out.

I thought I could do a little advertising of my own on my personal blog.
That is how much I love what the Retreat stands for.
We just got some fabulous new items in our retail area.
Headbands, purses (I know!), zebra mirrors (sooo stinkin cute I can't WAIT to get my hands on one), and much much more.
We will be open on the day after Thanksgiving for our first annual
"We are Thankful Sale"
We will have a FREE GIFT for the first 25 people to make a purchase.
If you come in that day OR Saturday and tell us the code word ("I'm Grateful") you will get 20% off your ENTIRE purchase!
We have so many great gift items for Christmas you at least have to come have a look!

Leave a comment on here with your name and email address and you will get more contest details, upcoming event info, and much much more!

Please stop in!
(especially on Tuesdays from 1-5 that's when I work!)
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment