Thursday, November 4, 2010

DAY 4

FAVORITE BOOK

This one is pretty hard for me because well...I NEVER read. I mean, it's not that I don't like to...I just don't really like to. Make sense? Yeah. Didn't think so...

Anyways. I love the Twilight books. C'mon now, who doesn't? I also LOVE LOVE Nicholas Sparks books. Some of my faves have been The Rescue and The Last Song. (Still haven't seen that movie...is it any good?)

Guess that's all I gotta say about books! Although, when I was young, I LOVED to read. I taught myself to read by getting a book and saying, "Mommy what's this word?" Until I could recognize words. Maybe that's why I don't like to read anymore?  Read TOO much as a kid? Is it possible?

Pretty sure the book
in this pic is upside
down. Still.
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment