Friday, April 30, 2010

Quote of the week

I'm on twitter and I follow someone who only twitters quotes from One Tree Hill and I got a really good one today that I wanted to share:

"Now is the time for us to shine. A time when our dreams are within reach and possibilities vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we've always dreamed of being. This is your world, you're here. You matter. The world is waiting."

I  thought this was one of those quotes that you hear and think, "wow that was just what I needed." I think I am at an age and a position in life where I can do anything I set my mind to. I can just get started and my possibilities are endless. This quote made me want to go sign up for a fun class or something. Just something new from my boring little thing I have to call life right now. With all the stress I've been in with not getting our taxes and stuff this quote makes me want to do something that will relieve a little of that stress. Something that might get me ready to better handle more stress to come. Maybe even a work out class or something. We'll see. Anyways, that's all for now I'm signing out. Enjoy and I hope this quote spoke to you all the way it spoke to me. Now get out and do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment