Friday, April 9, 2010

MY BUCKET LIST

Things I want to do before I die...


1-Attend a Superbowl in which the Raiders are competing.


2-Attend a World Series in which the Yankees are competing.


3-Attend a Wrestlemania live.


4-Step foot on every continent.


5-Ride in a helicopter.


6-Ride in a bobsled.


7-Marry the love of my life (who is of course Michael).


8-Live long enough to see a great grandchild get married.


9-Swim with dolphins.


10-Have at least 2 kids preferably one of each.


11-Find my passion in life.


12-Make a difference.


13-Witness a miracle.


14-See Garth Brooks in concert.


15-See Reba in concert.


16-See a live talk show. (preferably Ellen)


17-Visit all 50 states.


18-Design a gown that walks down the red carpet.


19-Get a standing ovation.


20-Do everything on this list.


21-Help someone in need anonymously.


22-Own a Yorkie.


23-Be on tv.


24-Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty.


25-Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.


26-Walk on the Great Wall of China.


27-Ride an elephant.


28-Get my house looking the way I want. Like it should be in a picture of a magazine.


29-Go on a hot air balloon ride.


30-See the glass slippers from the Wizard of Oz.


31-Keep a journal.


32-Ride a camel.


33-Shop in Paris.


34-Eat something exotic.


35-Go on a cruise.


36-Ride a mechanical bull.


37-Do something to make my parents proud.


38-Buy something in an auction.


39-Witness a part of the Olympics.


40-Go skinny dipping.


41-Go cliff diving.


42-Have a famous person talk directly to me on Twitter.


43-Go snorkling.

 
44-Ride in a submarine.


45-Attend a music awards show. Preferably country music.


46-Swim in the ocean.


47-Do something I thought I would never do. It can be anything!


48-Walk barefoot on the beach hand in hand with Michael. Preferably in the moonlight.

49-Kiss the love of my life while riding a beach side ferris wheel.

50-Have a great book signed by the author.

51-Go horseback riding on the beach.

 
52-Go to a couple of different churches just for the experience.

53-Watch the Jazz win the NBA finals.

54-Go parasailing.

55-Add more things to this list to make it even more challenging!

My list right now is a little pathetic. I hope to be adding more and eliminated more all at the same time! The ones that are crossed off have been done...obviously.
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment