Saturday, April 17, 2010

REASONS I LOVE TO BE HOME ALONE

No offense to anyone living here but sometimes I just LOVE being home alone. I am home alone right now and kind of loving it. Here's why...

I seem to get more housework done when I am home alone. I did dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, and did a load of laundry.

All while doing this I BLASTED Ke$ha. No one will listen to her with me in this house so being home alone means I can turn it up just as loud as I want.

While listening to Ke$ha I can once in a while sing along and not worry about being embarrassed for not knowing the words or even the tune.

I even will admit to you that I sometimes do some sweet dance moves. Ones I will ONLY do alone.

When there is nothing on TV, I don't have to settle for Sports Center, I can blast music instead.

When I am getting ready if I have something I need to wear that is down in the laundry room, I can run down and get it. Even if all I have on is my undies.

I like when I am home alone and my mom calls, when this happens I can tell her anything I want without worrying about being overheard.

I can read a good book such as 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks, and when it gets sad I can cry without being embarrassed that I am crying over a story.

Same goes for some TV shows that make me emotional. What I am about to tell you doesn't leave this blog understand? Good. Sometimes when someone wins something, such as ABDC, I get emotional watching them celebrate. Taking in the win. Knowing that all there hard work pays off makes me happy emotional. On the other hand, when someone gets kicked off of a show, such as American Idol, it brings tears to my eyes. When Andrew Garcia got voted off and it showed his wife crying it broke my heart because I knew this meant a lot to him and my fingers are crossed that he continues to make music.

Sometimes, when I am home alone, I like to take goofy pictures. Sometimes I try to get some of my doggies and sometimes just of me. Totally random. Examples below.

One more thing among many that I love about being home alone, I love taking baths when I am home alone. I find it uncomfortable when I know there are people in my basement. Don't ask me why but for some reason it makes me feel weird to be taking a bath with "company" over.

here is an example of a random photo I took while home alone.
I'm a dork. I know. Don't judge me.
xoxoAneciaG

1 comment: