Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Down

So I have been feeling pretty down the last few days. Like it's ridiculous. I can't just cheer up. I am bummed about our taxes being so late, I was bummed about not being able to drive my jeep, I was bummed about some living situations...Well now the jeep is gone and I'm bummed about that. (But at the same time I am glad. We really needed to do it as hard as it was.) Anyways, I don't know what came over me last night but I just started crying. Sometimes I am glad Michael works at night I don't like him to see me like that. He keeps telling me we need to be strong when it comes to being patient for our taxes but I am not so much... But I want him to think I am strong because I would hate to let him down. So crying when I am alone kind of helps. I can just let it all go. So today I was feeling the same. Bummed about just about everything. Then I went to an enrichment meeting with my mom and sister where a woman spoke about the trials she has overcome. She was born deformed I guess you would say...her fingers were stuck together, her arm wouldn't bend, her legs were backward or something. Anyways, it made me feel a little bit alright about things. She has such a positive attitude about life even though it is extremely hard for her. It is not near as hard for me so I feel like I just realized there are a lot of things I take for granted. So, as a goal, I am going to try to keep my chin up. I have got to learn how to stop worrying about what others might think of me. I really do have a feeling some of my friends may look at me as a failure for various reasons and I need to get over it. I am not going to guarantee that I will be patient waiting for our taxes and waiting for a while before we look for me a vehicle to buy...but I will try... Ok so after we heard that speaker I went back to my mom's and watched American Idol with her and my dad. My dad cracked a joke about Harry Connick Sr...(you hadda be there) and I laughed my butt off. Even he was chuckling. It felt so good to laugh and just let loose for even a second. So Dad, if you are reading this...you have no idea how much that little joke made my day. Possibly week. I have been feeling much more positive since then. I know it has only been a couple of hours but I am not going to soon forget it. So here's to me feeling better. Thank the skies. And thank my dad. Also, another thing that kinda made me feel good is when my mom told me I reminded her of her college roommate. The one I was named after. That's pretty cool to me.

Ok so there you go. Something about me I hadn't told anyone...Now let's keep this our little secret I don't want anyone thinkin I'm a baby now do I?

So I downloaded some program called Paint.net and I have been playing with it non-stop. Well ok that's a little much. Anyways, take a look at some of my masterpieces haha

More to come! As exciting as they are right...haha I know I have way too much time on my hands...I could be folding laundry but instead...yup you guessed it. Ok well...until next time! xoxoAneciaG

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Sometimes I wait until Rob leaves for work, then I break down and cry, but being pregnant it's kinda of hard to control my emotions. If you ever need to talk or just cry at me, call me anytime 24/7. I MEAN IT!

    ReplyDelete