Thursday, April 29, 2010

Purse Game

So I saw this little game on a friend's blog and I thought I would give it a go. It actually gave me an excuse to clean out my mess of a purse. Ok so here is what happens when I just dump my purse out...


A HUGE mess I know! So I threw out the garbage and organized what was left and voila!



Contents:
  • wallet
  • sunglasses
  • comb
  • gum
  • hand sanitizer
  • allergy medicine
  • lipgloss
  • fingernail polish (not sure how that got in there but it stayed)
  • lotion
  • prescription sunglasses
  • also my phone but I was taking the picture with it
K now everyone else can do the same! For those like me, this is a good chance to organize your crap. For already organized people, well this will be for fun!

- - -

Now, can I just vent for a minute? A couple of days ago I made a list of things that I love hoping that it would cheer me up. It did...for a second. I don't know what is wrong with me but I just feel so grumpy! So if I am grumpy to you I apologize I am workin on it. But, I just am so frustrated with things around the house. And I know everyone is just trying to help by telling me what to do with the situation but it just makes me stress about it more. I wish I could express how much easier said than done this whole thing really is. It is just such a tough situation that only makes me grumpy when I talk about it so, how bout we make a deal and not even talk about it? I know what I NEED to do, I know what I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T do, but none of that matches what can really be done. And I know what you are all thinking, "It can be done, just do it." Again, easier said than done. I would gladly trade positions with any of you so you could realize how tough it really is. I'm sure you ALL probably disagree so, just keep it to yourself haha. Anywho, I think I am done for now. Felt good to kind of blab for a second. Now, any ideas on what can cheer me up a bit? OH I know! I have cheesecake in my fridge! Bon apetite!

xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment