CHICKEN POT PIE CUPCAKES
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!
|I did not use this whole can but I didn't have |
any small ones on hand.
|My favorite veggies are the Great Value mixed frozen|
ones seen here. They are sooo yummy!
|This is what the mixture looks like.|
I didn't have any cheese on hand (which is strange
because we always have cheese) so I just left it out
|Ready to go in the oven!|
|Hot out of the oven!|
This recipe made a lot.
I think next time I make it I will just make a little more mixture and do 3 cans of biscuits to make an even 24 cupcakes or two pans worth and then freeze one pan before it goes into the oven.
Anyone know if this biscuit dough would be freezable?
I have frozen recipes before and it was so nice to just have something I could pop in the oven when I didn't feel like cooking!