Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY

Ok I have a confession to make..
Being pregnant has been so hard for me.
And I really shouldn't complain because I don't get sick at all, I am not huge yet and I'm not swollen or anything yet.
So I do understand that the worse of it is yet to come.
However, I hate that I can't wear any of my clothes.
I hate that I am tired and don't have energy to do anything especially work out.
And I hate that I am at my highest weight I have ever been in my life and it is only going to go up and there is nothing I can do about it.
Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be a mom! I am so excited that I have a little girl on the way! But the things my body has to go through just plain suck.
I am almost ALWAYS on Pinterest.
I love to pin cute outfits and lately it has been depressing because I won't look half as good as those models in those outfits. Or half as good as I picture the outfit looking on a person.
So I decided to take a cute outfit I see on Pinterest and make it a maternity outfit.
I realize I still won't look as good in it as I would if I were skinny but hey, at least I'm making an effort in fashion.
P.S I LOVE fashion, however I feel like I have to personal style, I just kind of wing it and don't really care. I mostly like to look at high fashion designs and pretend like I totally know what I'm talking about.

So here is the outfit I chose...

And here is my version...
I wore khaki work pants I got at Ross.
A ruffled top is good for hiding curves, this
one I got at Forever 21 on the Clearance
rack.
I have had this white blazer forever (wish
I had a better one)
The heels I also got at Ross.
And simple accessories =]

Who says you can't wear heels when pregnant?!
I found this quote which I think is beautiful and I should try to keep in mind when I am feeling miserable.



No comments:

Post a Comment