Friday, March 29, 2013

RECIPE OF THE WEEK

Honestly I haven't cooked like, at all this week because I have been so sick. 

So this is a favorite of ours that we use all the time.
I got this from a co-worker and we just LOVE it.

INGREDIENTS:
-6 Tbs. FRANK'S Hot Sauce (it's very particular that you get FRANK'S brand)
-1 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
-4 Tbs. Water
-Chicken

DIRECTIONS:
Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil until sugar has dissolved.
Pour over chicken.

Now, the reason I say Chicken and I'm not too specific, is because we have used this a few different ways.

We have coated popcorn chicken with it and put it on a salad. 
We have coated chicken strips with it and dipped in Ranch. 
I have even put it on cooked chicken breasts, shredded it, and put it in a burrito with Ranch. 

All have been different, all have been delish!



Hope you enjoy this as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment