Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anniversary Weekend

This weekend sure was a busy one!
First the Quilt Shop Hop on Thursday and Friday.
Then the Shower on Saturday.
Then Sunday and Monday we celebrated our anniversary in Salt Lake.

It was a long weekend but soooo fun!

Sunday I went to Michael's basketball game up in Logan then afterwards we hit the road.
We made a quick stop in Ogden to see Codey and Danika's new baby girl April! She is such a doll!




She's so tiny and so dang cute! It makes me wish it was August already!

Then we headed to Salt Lake and checked into our hotel. 
We took a little nap then woke up, got ready, and headed to dinner at Rodizio Grill.
It was sooooooo good!
We've eaten there before and we always love it. It's a fun special occasion place for us. And Michael is always in heaven when we go there!

We had planned on seeing 42. I found a theater in Salt Lake that was still playing it. However, the wait to get a table was longer than we thought so we didn't make it in time to the movie. 
Instead we went to the new one with Will Smith..."After Earth"
I actually really liked it. I thought it was a little weird but it's M. Night Shyamalan and his movies are always a little weird. So I thought it was good!

Then after a lovely night's sleep we got up, ate at Denny's then headed to the Aquarium.
It was so fun! Not very big, which is good because with this whole feet swelling thing, the longer I'm on my feet the worse they get.
I thought it was the perfect amount for me.

Here's a few moments from the aquarium...


























As for our anniversary picture, we took a ton. In front of the penguins, in front of a shark fossil, in front of a tank full of colorful fish...BUT all the ones we took on my camera were either blurry or Michael had his eyes closed. Luckily we got ONE good one on his parents camera and that is the one that is in the frame.

Basically it looks like this only not blurry and we aren't
looking at the camera. Little bit of a disappointment
but that's ok. The day was about being together not
just about the picture.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment