Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Quilt Shop Hop 2013

Do you remember last year's Quilt Shop Hop?!
Well, I went again this year and loved it again!
I had a great time spending the weekend with my mom looking for fabric for Baby Z!

Here are some of the highlights of the weekend :)

Ice cream is just what I needed after a long hot day of
shop hopping!

I am going to help make my mom the cutest quilt out
of these darling fabrics!

The theme this year was games and this shop had
Monopoly so this is when we got sent to jail and had to get
our "mug shot" taken.
This is 3 1/2 generations!

This was our last stop up in Logan. Obviously Candy Land
was their game and it was sooo cute! They had candy to
eat and games...it was my FAVORITE. I'm glad we ended
with this one!
I had a great time and I am sure I'll go again next year!
Though, I didn't find exactly what I was looking for for her crib skirt....I did get some good ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment