Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Surprise Baby Shower!

As many of you probably saw on my Instagram, I have the best friends in the world. They surprised me with a baby shower on Saturday. I thought I was just going to get my toes done like everyone else but when I walked in there were presents and decorations galore! It was so cute and so sweet!
I am one lucky girl!

I got some great things and some super cute outfits for her!
(LOTS of pictures comin your way!)

My fruit baby!

My diaper cake!

My real cake which was DELICIOUS!

My surprised face =]
This is when I first walked in, I like it because I don't look way huge in it hehe






















And yes I did get my toes done! Aren't they cute?!


Thanks ladies! I had the BEST time EVER!
I can't wait to put her in all these cute clothes and wrap her up in all the cute blankies I got too!

No comments:

Post a Comment