Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

WOW!
What a good Christmas!
We had such a good time!
Christmas Eve Michael had to work :(
but I went to my family's house for the usual Christmas Eve Feast.






Yes this is us at the dinner table.
After dinner.
hahaha everyone do this face it's HILARIOUS!
After dinner they opened their usual Christmas Eve gifts..








Christmas Eve JAMMIES!

Christmas Eve is when Michael and I open our presents from each other.
We figure we're so busy the next day going from family to family.
He got me:
Lee DeWyze CD (it's awesome!)
The Band Perry CD (it's also awesome!)
Eclipse
and..BOOTS! WOOT!
He picked them out himself and they are so cute!
I got him:
Jamey Johnson CD
Top 50 Superstars of all time DVD (wrestling)
A Raiders calendar
and..lounge pants =]
Plus our stockings were FULL of goodies!


Christmas Day was a BUSY one!
First we went to my parents to open gifts and eat breakfast!

Michael and the blanket
my mom made him
Raiders colors of course

We got tons!
A grittle, a george foreman, a waffle maker
and dish towels!

I now have ALL One Tree Hill soundtracks!
After breakfast we went up to Logan to visit with my grandparents and have lunch. They gave us all checks for Christmas!
Such a great gift!
Once we were done with lunch Michael and I headed to his parents house.
They gave great gifts as well!
I got a huge bath set with lotion, soaps and stuff and a HUGE makeup set as well.
Michael got new shower stuff with a razor and body wash and stuff as well as a new hoodie!

By this time we were POOPED and headed home to watch a movie and relax! I think we ended up watching Hercules haha!

Here are some of the things I made this Christmas to give as gifts:

I made this for Marie.

I made this for my mom!

I made this for Amber and one
kind of like it for Jessie!
Oh the joys of having a cricut!
Hope everyone had as good of Christmas as I did!
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment