Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback Friday

This week is...MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'll be 22.
I know, right?!
So this week's Flashback Friday features my 2nd birthday!

My WIZARD OF OZ cake!!!
aaah I love it! I still have those cake topper toys!

Other than that not a dang thing is new.
I work work work and Michael, well he
work
work
work
work
work
work
work
works.
I swear.
Totally lame but totally worth it when we get the paychecks right?

OH
Joys of being a homeowner...
Having basement troubles.
Everytime we do a load of laundry,
our laundry room and bathroom floods.
Everytime we take a shower,
our bathroom floods.
Everytime we run the dishwasher,
our laundry room floods.
This happened when we first moved in too so like a year ago.
However, last time, it was fixed.
This time, we can't seem to fix it.
Any advice on how to stop this from happening would be helpful.
Thanks.

So I feel so overwhelmed with wedding planning because I have't started a dang thing.
Our date isn't picked but it will be about June so that's plenty of time.
I realize this but I still feel overwhelmed.
Is this normal?!
I am pretty sure I'll be doing most everything myself.
My mom is making my dress.
(Good news is I do have a pattern picked out and my mind made up on the dress)
I will make my centerpieces with help from my sisters.
My bestie is doing my pics! Jessie! Woot!
Other than that, I have no idea what to do first.
But at the same time, I like feeling overwhelmed.
Even though, I sort of feel like it hasn't hit me yet.
For real.

SO...
Michael got a call today saying our rings were ready for pick up.
I'm STOKED!
I still haven't worn it yet.
So after I get off work 20 MIN LATE!!!
I RUSH over to Wal-Mart because I have to be at job #2 in 1/2 an hour.
Get there.
Line.
My turn.
Only Michael's ring is done!!!
SO UNFAIR!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The End.

xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment