Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{Zianna's Nursery}

I can't wait a second longer to show you all the baby nursery we have put so much work into!

First a few of the projects BEFORE and AFTER!

Rocking Chair BEFORE

Rocking Chair AFTER
Dresser BEFORE



Dresser AFTER!
Entertainment Center
Project in the works

Wardrobe

I am so excited with how everything turned out!
Now here is a tour of her room!









As you can see little things change from picture to picture. 
Every time I added anything to her room I took more pictures so there are a few things that are different here and there.

I'm pretty proud of this room and I hope she loves it!

My mom is working on the crib bedding but that's not something I need right this second because she'll be sleeping in our room for the first little bit!

Well you've waited long enough...what do you think?!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the baskets on the changing table! Much better then the shoeboxes!

    ReplyDelete