Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Goals

I think it's time for a little change. I know it's a little late for New Year's Resolutions so I'm writing down my summer goals. That way, I can come back and look at them later and see what kind of progress I have made.

PERSONAL

* Get my butt in shape! Work out at least 3 times a week. Lose a few pounds. Tone Tone Tone.
* Write in my journal more than I already do. I want to remember the little things.
* Have a more positive attitude. I have been feeling down lately and I need to find a way to fix it.

HOME

* Paint the kitchen. Find or make a magnet board. Curtains for the window.
* Get the front yard looking presentable.
* Try to figure out what to do with that monsterous bush in the corner of our yard. Even if it means naming it and having it as a pet. I'm pretty sure it eats things.
* Get the game room presentable. I know Michael really wants that all finished and I would like to try and get that done for him. Paint the walls and stuff hung on the walls.
* I have always wanted a hanging porch swing. No idea how to go about getting one, where to look or what to buy...so I would like to at least look into even though it can't be a priority right now.

MISC.

* Get the truck fixed.
* Get the dogs fixed
* Have the trip taken care of so we don't have to worry about it.

P.S Did I mention we are going to MEXICO in October!? Jess and Tiff are getting married on the beach and Michael is the best man! Wouldn't miss it!
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment