Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun little game

Thanks Jace for letting me steal this off your blog!

10 Things About You:

1- I love wearing dresses and getting dressed up but I never have the opportunity to do so. I have about 5 dresses in my closet I have never worn but I just LOVE.
2- When I listen to a song sometimes I don't even hear the lyrics, just the music.
3- I use hand sanitizer like it is going out of style. But usually only at work when I am around so many people and so many dirty glasses.
4- I've said it a million times but I'll say it again, I HATE when people ask me when Michael and I are getting married.
5- If I could live somewhere that was warm weather all the time I would do it in a heartbeat.
6- I have a fear of losing Michael too soon. Then again losing him at all would be too soon.
7- Once I start cleaning I can't stop.
8- I hate being late. I try to not EVER be. And I hate when other people are late.
9- I have had my phone for 9 months now and I still SUCK at texting on it.
10- I love ROSS. I could spend all my money there and still not get everything I like.

9 Favorite Foods/Drinks:

1- Mt. Dew
2- French Toast
3- Pizza w/ranch
4- Fruit
5- Raman Noodle Stir Fry
6- Cookies n cream ice cream
7- Snickerdoodles
8- Mud bars
9- Double Stuff E.L Fudge Cookies

8 Things You Love: (things NOT people.)

1- My new white sunglasses.
2- Jewelry even though I hardly wear any of it.
3- My purple shoes from Puerto Rico. They have holes in them but I think I should go back to Puerto Rico JUST for another pair of those shoes.
4- Kelly Clarkson's newest CD.
5- Weddings. Can't WAIT to have my own someday.
6- My tub.
7- My house. It still needs a LOT of work but I feel lucky to have it.
8- One Tree Hill

7 Things You Want:

1- For my front yard to look even halfway decent.
2- To get in shape.
3- For Tony to move out.
4- A wedding...heck even a proposal.
5- A painted kitchen.
6- To figure out where I want my life to go.
7- Food. I'm hungry.

6 Things You Do Daily:

1- Get on Facebook.
2- Watch too much TV.
3- Worry. I'm a worry wart.
4- Eat.
5- Do my hair. Even if it just means brushing it.
6- Brush my teeth.

5 Things That You Hate:

1- People asking me when I am getting married.
2- Liars.
3- Tony living here.
4- Hipocrites
5- People that don't know how to GROW UP!

4 Movies You Love:

1- The Wizard of Oz
2- Remember the Titans
3- Glory Road
4- The Proposal

3 Television Shows You Watch:

1- All the CSIs
2- One Tree Hill
3- Wrestling

2 Things You Say Often:

1- "I love you"
2- "hey you"

1 Person You Could Spend The Rest Of Your Life With:

1- Michael of course!!!

xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment