Friday, June 18, 2010

10 things I love about...

MY DAD!

1- He has such a faith and belief in the church and I admire him for that.
2- He is extremely Christlike. I never felt judged or rejected by him.
3- I love his quiet sense of humor. His jokes are always hilarious and out of nowhere.
4- He is extremely humble.
5- He is super smart and was always willing to help me with my homework.
6- He is honest with me. Tells me things I may not want to hear but in a way that makes me feel loved, and that he is looking for me.
7- Some of my favorite childhood memories are of him reading to us and telling us stories. His voice is great for that.
8- He is great with kids. Seeing him play with my 2 year old cousin on new years almost made me want to give him a grandkid. Almost.
9- He is outdoorsy. Another favorite memory is when he took me repelling in Moab.
10- He has such a big heart. Puts others before himself. I get that from him.


Happy Father's Day Dad! Love you!
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment