Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SONG TO MATCH MY MOOOOOOD

Wow it's been too long since I've blogged.
And this one is a tough one for me.
My mood changes frequently.
So I'll do some of my favorites.
What's playing right now is Lee Dewyze's version of
"You're Still the One" by Shania Twain.
DEFINITELY playing it at our wedding.
It's so cute and sounds a lot like us.
Another one that sounds a lot like us is
"Who loves who more" by Thompson Square.
We seriously have a thing going where we try to beat each other in saying
"Love you more and miss you more"
Whoever says it first has the win for the day.
We have rules and everything it's crazy but I just love it.
Anyways, this song is almost word for word our little game.
So I guess lately you could say I have been in a romantic mood.
All songs that have been stuck in my head lately have been love songs.
So speaking of love. Here's a wedding update...

This is how I will be doing my
"guest book"
That way I can hang it in my home!
This is an almost finished
bridesmaid dress.
Jodi is yellow.
Jamie is blue.
and Kate is green.
That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment