Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A YEAR AGO...

This has made me realize that not a lot has changed since this time last year.
Here is what has changed...
I went from being an Optician at ShopKo Eyecare Center to being a CERTIFIED optician. I took an expensive test and passed and got a fancy certificate.

My living room has changed quite a bit.
It went from...
To...
To...

Physically I don't think I've changed like at all...
This is New Year's Eve
09-10!!!
I look the exact same!
I did however, discover the magic of a spray tan.
 
I just love this picture so I had to throw it in.
And the biggest/bestest change of all...
Michael FINALLY put a ring on it!
Other than that not a lot has changed.
I STILL have the same living situation...
That's one thing I hope will change by this time next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment