Tuesday, February 22, 2011

YOUR PARENTS

I'd have to say I got pretty lucky in the parent department.
I know I'm really lucky because I know I have hurt them but yet they still love me and are pretty happy for me with this wedding.

My mom is being great with the wedding planning. She is helping out even more than I thought she would. She is busting her butt making 4 dresses one of them being a wedding dress. I am so grateful for all that she has been willing to do for me. We have had a great time with all of it. For as long as I can remember I have been able to tell my mom anything. I would always come to her with boy questions and advice and she was more than happy to share her advice and experiences. I hope to one day be that way with my daughter.

I think I am a lot like my dad. We are both pretty quiet and shy. We both think of others first before ourselves. When it comes to decision making my dad will always base his decision on what would be best for others without even thinking of himself in the process. He works really hard for his family. Growing up I always remember playing sports with my dad because he never had a son. We would play catch and ping pong, horse and soccer. Sometimes we would play without even speaking because we didn't have to. Each other's company was enough.

I love them both and all that they have done for me. I know it was really hard on them when I moved out and I am so glad that they have found a way to get past it and love me anyways. I am so grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment