Friday, January 21, 2011

MIA

So I feel like I have been a little MIA lately.
So here's a little mini-random-post..

So Michael and I decided one day to rearrange the living room.
Change is so good!
And I have to say, I'm pleased with how it is now.

Here is what it was BEFORE:





And here is what it is NOW:



It's kind of hard to get the whole picture,
so who wants to come over and watch a movie in my
newly-rearranged-living room?!

TOMORROW:
(Saturday the 22nd)
I am going to my first Bridal Gathering!
I'm so excited!
My mom and all 3 sisters are coming so it is going to be one heck of a girls day and I can't wait!
I have no idea what to expect...
but I'm hoping it's a blast!

CONFESSION:
I've started watching Jersey Shore and...
I'm HOOKED!
I think they're so fun!
And I LOVE that they have Sunday dinners.
I want that someday.

ANOTHER CONFESSION:
I skipped the gym today.
And I'm going to regret it I know but...
well I'm catching a cold and I don't want to spread germs to the weights...
(that's my story and I'm stickin to it)

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment