Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010

It is so crazy to me that we are beginning 2011!
2010 was such a great year!
Instead of giving you boring detail of the fun things I did this year...
I decided to do the whole year in photos!
So prepare yourself
because 2010 was QUITE the year!


FEB-Michael turned 21!
MAR-Michael loses his Grandma



APR-Easter


MAY-Big Purchase


MOAB
JUNE-Jodi Graduates!

JUNE-I receive my ABO letter saying I passed!

ABO certified!
JUNE-Megan gets married!

JUNE-Eclipse midnight show!

4th of JULY

JULY-Lagoon! First time in a LONG time!
AUG-Family Reunion


AUG-Salem Days!


SEPT-I thought he'd NEVER ask!

SEPT-Peach Days!

SEPT-Gary Allan concert!
SEPT-Sam gets married!

SEPT-I turn 22!

OCT-Planted a tree in
Stephanie's memory
OCT-HALLOWEEN!

OCT-Mexico Vacation!

OCT-Jess & Tiff tie the knot!

NOV-Thanksgiving!


DEC-Christmas!
Of course I have a million pictures from 2010!
You can see my whole year throughout my blog and on my facebook page!
Hope you've enjoyed and I hope you're ready for another year of my crazy blog!
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment