Friday, January 28, 2011

Am I the only one?!

Am I the only one that when they're REALLY bored goes through all their old blog posts?
Oh you don't do that?
Yeah, me either.
Well Ok I do.
And I realized I never put pics of my kitchen up here...



Will post again once I paint!

Am I the only one that has 2 pups that are this cute?!
Yet at the same time a HUGE pain in the bum!
Am I the only one that has a heart possibly TOO big!
I'm getting a new roommate!
My dear cousin Cody just got a job in Logan and needs a place to stay until he finds an apartment up there.
Well of course I offered!
I'm excited to have some of MY family in the house!
Yet, I need a wee bit more femininity in the household!
I have...

My AMAZING fiance
His brother.
My future BIL.
(brother-in-law)
My cute pups
My super fun cousin Cody
he is moving in this weekend which is also the weekend we have...
Sir Nephew!
Am I the only one that is SICK of the snow?!
Go away snow and cold!
Am I the only one that wishes I was here right now?!

Yeah, didn't think so!
Hurry summer!
(especially JUNE 11th!)

No comments:

Post a Comment