Friday, January 28, 2011

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Wow it's been a while since I've done one of these.
Yesterday I had a very sad experience and I'm not quite over it yet but these pictures make me smile!

This is a RANDOM picture I didn't even know I had.
I found it going through some old boxes on a disc labeled cheer photos.
I love it I think it's hilarious.
It's from my senior year but not sure which part of the year.
Brooke, me, and Samantha
Now this next one is from cheer camp that year I believe.
haha me and Megan
And one more.
This is the seniors that same year.
Katie, me, Megan and Sam
I don't really like to admit this, but I miss cheer!
I miss the game days and I miss my friends!
Don't miss high school or the drama that sometimes came with cheer, but I do miss all the good times!

1 comment:

  1. I miss it too! And I miss cheering with you and I even miss early morning practices and stunting and just everyone! :(

    ReplyDelete