Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mexico Vacation!

Sorry this post has taken so long! I have been sooooooooooo sick!
We're thinking it's just the Mexico water.
I tried to be careful but I OBVIOUSLY wasn't careful enough!

Anywho! I think the best way to do this is day by day!
SO...


saturday 10-23

Our flight left at about 10:30am that morning. It was a bit delayed because there was extra security they had to do.


We were pretty excited because as our plane was leaving it started raining! YESSS!
We had a straight flight from here to Puerto Vallerta, Mexico and once we landed we got a shuttle to our hotel. Customs was actually really smooth!

The wonderful view from our room!
Once we got settled we of course went straight to the beach. Oh wait, I think we ate first. Anyways, that night, we got to do one of the coolest things ever. We got to put baby turtles into the ocean! When a mama turtle comes and lays her eggs they have guys that store the eggs and keep them safe until they hatch. Then, once they hatch, they let everyone on the resort that wants to, grab a turtle and put him in the sand. Then, we watch as the waves come up and take them out into the ocean. It was SOOOOOO neat!


After that we relaxed on the beach for a bit and that night was the bachlorette party for the girls who went to the club across the street and the bachelor party for the boys who stayed on the resort. Lame I know. Girls had way more fun! Sorry though no pics.


sunday 10-24

The day of the wedding. But we spent the morning at the beach and pool!

Michael and his Grandpa

I wore my Raiders hat and my silver and black swim suit for the Raiders! We were able to watch most of the game but it was in Spanish! Oh well the score is the same in all languages!
59-14!!!


Then at sunset was the wedding!
For all the wedding pics go here =]
But here are a few I took...


monday 10-25

On this day we decided to catch the bus into town to the flea market and do some shopping!
Michael's favorite part was haggling and he got pretty good at it too!


We literally shopped till we dropped! We went back to the resort and just relaxed the rest of the night!


tuesday 10-26

Now THIS was a fun day!
We went on an adventure!
An ATV ride then right after that we went ziplining!
Both were sooooo fun!

Waiting for our 'tour bus'
The 'tour bus'

Now, unfortunately I don't have pics of the ziplining because my camera was in my backpack. BUT Jessie took some on her camer so AS SOON as I get them from her I will most definitely post them!

wednesday 10-27

This day was a lazy day...
We mostly lounged around the beach and did a bit of shopping at the market that was not even a block from the resort!




Thursday we came home and I didn't take many pictures plus that's when I started getting ooober sick. Well Wednesday was and then Thursday wasn't so bad but Friday and Saturday were AWFUL.

I took a TON more pictures but didn't want to upload them all on here so head on over to my facebook if you haven't already and check em out!
This was the BEST TRIP EVER!!!
I am so lucky to have friends like Jess & Tiff that invite us to share that special occassion with them!
Thanks Jess & Tiff for choosing such an awesome destination for your wedding!
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment