Monday, October 18, 2010

5 DAYS!!!

Ok people!
5 Days and it's HASTA LA VISTA AMERICA, HOLA MEXICO!!!
I am so excited you have no idea!!!
BUT...I have so much to do to get ready!

-Spray Tan. I wanna GLO in Mexico!
P.S I'm having a spray tan party on Wednesday let me know if you want info!
-Clean the house
and it BETTER be as spotless when I get back as I left it!
-Pack!!!
Holy crap! That's a big one! I need to borrow a suitcase, pack all of our crap, and try NOT to forget anything! So much work goes into packing for a vaca right?!
Gotta pack enough clothes,
toothpaste, deodorant, toothbrushes, etc......that's a long list in itself,
our passports! That's HUGE,
shoes,
camera! and batteries,
OH MY!
-Get my nails done
Got an appointment for tomorrow so that's good

Anything else I gotta do before I go?!
I alwas feel like I'm gonna forget somethin.

Well, I've been dreamin about it, thinking about it constantly, I just CAN'T WAIT! To leave the country!

xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment