Monday, May 31, 2010

MOAB

For Memorial Day Weekend this year my mom's side of the family (well a portion of them) went to Moab! It was a ton of fun I enjoyed practically every minute of it. Because I don't want to do too much typing this blog is mostly pics. I am a visual person anyways.

DAY 1

We had a long drive ahead of us but I was pretty excited to take the new car. Jodi was lucky enough to ride with Michael and I.

Once we set up camp we went to the small playground that was in the campground. Of course Michael was thrilled when he saw the baskeball hoop and even more thrilled with Jacob for bringing a ball.


DAY 2

We start off every morning early when it comes to our camping trips. We start right off with breakfast and then straight to work on hikes and sightseeing. I don't remember the names of every place we hiked to but I do have them in order...(All of the captions belong to the pic above them)
Dead Horse
I believe Mesa arch...?
Overlooking the Colorado River
We hiked to Delicate Arch at night. The moon was supposed to be out but of course it came out as we were leaving.

DAY 3
Double Arch.
That is the only one I know the correct name of so far..
Us under Sand Arch
Balancing Rock

The next day was this morning (memorial day) and all we did was pack up and leave because we wanted to beat traffic. I do have a TON more pics that I am currently working on uploading to my facebook page but for some reason it refuses to work but they will be up and when they are you call see all the fun we had!

xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment