Thursday, October 17, 2013

From Pinterest, With Love: A HEALTHY Recipe

Wanting to get back in shape after having a baby is one of my top goals. I am not quite to my pre-pregnancy weight but I am working hard on it!
 
The hardest part for me, is eating better. I try to eat smaller portions and less junk such as candy and soda, but man it's hard! I would MUCH rather have a Mt. Dew than water any day!
 
BUT I am trying!
 
Here is one thing I found on Pinterest that is healthy and gives you energy! Great for breakfast snacks or pre-workout snacks!
 
(click for recipe)
 
I didn't put coconut in mine or chocolate chips because I didn't have any. I was also out of honey so I went with the maple syrup but next time I make these I will definitely add the chocolate chips and swap syrup out for honey!
 
Make these!
And ENJOY!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment