Monday, October 10, 2011

Pinterest

Ok, I'll admit, I have heard a lot of hype about Pinterest.
Usually when I hear a lot of hype about something it makes me hesitant.
Take FaceBook, Twitter, and Blogging for example.
I was slow to get them all but am glad I did.
So I have been hearing a lot about this Pinterest.
So I FINALLY gave in and went and checked it out.
Yeah, I'm hooked. Crap.
Now I really want these shoes I saw...


I'm also going to have to find someone to make this cake for Michael...


I also MUST learn how to do my hair like this, someone teach me...

Pinned Image

I'm also thinking about moving here now...

Pinned Image

I also MUST organize...


And get this dress to match my shoes...


And I can't have the dress and shoes without having this...

Oh and I think maybe Michael and I should get married again so we can re-do our first kiss to look like this...


Thanks to this blog for being the one to convince me to go have a look!

Now go look!

Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment