Monday, April 4, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY

Michael now working weekends makes for a very bored Anecia on this Monday I have off.
So I say, let's squash that boredom with a new blog idea.
I got this idea from Beathany Joy Galeotti.
Every Monday she tweets a song/album/or artist she recommends.
So this beautiful Monday I blog my current favorite song!


It is Jason Aldean featuring Kelly Clarkson "Don't You Want to Stay"
I love it.
I love them.
The end.

Now, to go along with this, one of the days on the 30 day challenge I was doing was "Put your iPod (or in my case, Zune) on shuffel and tell the first 10 songs.
This should be fun!
Here we go!
1- Chris Cagle "It's Good to be Back"
2- Nelly "Don't It Feel Good"
3- Shania Twain "That Don't Impress Me Much"
4- Chris Cagle "Look at What I've Done" ooh love this one!
5- Trailer Choir "Off the Hillbilly Hook" this one's fun!
6- Josh Gracin "Brass Bed"
7- Toby Keith "American Ride"
8- Shania Twain "Is There Life After Love?"
9- Lee Brice (one of my new favorites) "Falling Apart Together"
10- Katy Perry "Hot N Cold"

So there you have it!
Completely Random!
In fact it's CRAZY to me that 2 artists were on there twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment