Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 GOALS

In honor of the New Year and starting new, I'm going to make some goals for 2014!
Writing them down definitely seems to help and this year I am going to start off small and hopefully increase/add to my goals a little at a time. Here is what I have so far.
 
 
 
1- My body. Continue to go to the gym 2-4 times a week. Eat healthier including limiting my sweets/soda intake. (Notice I didn't say cut it out completely! I want REALISTIC goals here.)  Cook healthier meals and buy healthier snacks. I would like to go down in weight I see on the scale and up in weight I lift. (Seems pretty vague right now but hopefully after a month or so of working out I can give actual numbers for my goal weights.) I would also like to run a 5k before the year is up.
 
2- My home. I am having a hard time finding balance between keeping a tidy house, working full time, and taking care of little Z. I want to do a few little chores each night after work including cooking Michael dinner and cleaning up the mess afterwards. I want to do some deeper cleanings on Saturday mornings such as cleaning the bathrooms, mopping and vacuuming. All while still having SO much fun playing with Z and watching her grow and learn. I think that updating the blog at least once a month can fall under this category as well.
 
3- My finances. I would like to save more money. I would like to have all of our medical bills from Z's arrival paid off. This ties in a little with #1, eating out less.
 
Those are my goals as of right now. Hopefully in a month or so I can add to them and increase them.
 
Happy 2014 everybody!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment