Monday, May 28, 2012

Music Monday

It's been a little while since we have gotten new music but it's also been a little while since I have blogged about new music!
So actually I have 3 new CDs to review on!
I thought you'd be excited!


Michael really loves this guy and so do I!
Not quite as much as him though..
He always has good songs and what I like most about him is he writes most of his songs. I love that about him!
So, favorites on this CD are:
Don't Believe Everything You Think - a.k.a the me and Michael song
I Drive Your Truck - to make you cry
Of course every song on the CD is good so if you haven't listened to it yet, do it! It's on Spotify!


Both of those are bonus tracks and I really love them!
I also love a lot of others on the CD but I think those 2 stood out the most.


Two Black Cadillacs - my FAVORITE!
This is just tracks #1, 2, and 3 and there is more that I like. Definitely worth buying.

COMING SOON:

Now that American Idol is over you can bet we'll be buying a bunch of songs from the season! Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment