Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Wednesday

My top songs:
1: Dia Frampton - Heartless
2: Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here
3: Blake Shelton - Ready to Roll
4: Adele - Someone Like You
5: Haley Reinhart - Rolling in the Deep
6: Steven Tyler - (It) Feels so Good
7: Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor
8: Emily Osment - Lovesick
9: Jason Aldean feat. Kelly Clarkson - Don't You Wanna Stay
and for 10, the video is best:
(especially at the 2:45 mark, it gets intense)
10: Eric Church - Homeboy

In other news, I went to my nephews swimming lessons today!
He is such a little fishie!
That's him climbing




Sorry the last 2 pictures were a little blurry I meant to take my actual camera but just had my phone!

I feel like a crazy coupon lady!




I know this doesn't look like a lot but my total before coupons/Smiths rewards card was:
$11.09
and I spent:
$4.90
Success!

Now, here's my latest movie review:
CAPTAIN AMERICA
Saw it. Loved it.
Hope those of you that have seen it stayed till after the credits, there was a preview for The Avengers, coming out next summer!

TRANSFORMERS
Seen it. Twice. Once in 3-D, Once regular.
Long.
But really good.
But really long.

SUPER 8
Don't go see this in theaters.
The best part of the movie was the train wreck which is in the beginning and they show in previews.
The whole movie, you don't know what it is that...it is.
It's confusing.
But it's good enough to rent.

ZOOKEEPER
Hilarious.
I love Kevin James and he was so funny in this one.
Also Joe Rogan was also pretty funny!






No comments:

Post a Comment