Thursday, July 29, 2010

Been a while...

It's not really like me to go this long without blogging! But I'm back!

Unfortunately not a lot has been goin on...I've been super stressed and down lately but no one has even noticed so that's good. I hate when you always feel like crying and people can tell so they ask you then you cry. Yeah. No. I lied, one person did ask and text me and offer to help, Jessie! Thanks girl!
It's weird but I don't really have one particular thing that is bugging me, it's like everything. So, I get a message one day (P.S thanks Jace for lookin out!) that cops were at my house, is everything ok?! Turns out Tony made the smoke alarm go off by cooking on the grill on the porch. Anyways, we have a security system so we're connected to the police and fire stations and when it went off they tried to call me and I was gone so they came over. Not a big deal, but I would have liked to have a head's up that it had happened. I don't know why that bothers me but it does.

Another stress I have is moolah. I don't think it will ever end. I just hate paying bills late and crap. I mean we're totally fine and I know it, Michael reminds me and reassures me all the time, but I still stress! I don't get it!

Also, just the fact that Tony is here is a HUGE stress. I just hate talking about it so I'm not going to, and don't ask but just know it's a stress I have and I HATE the whole situation.

I also hate that I don't know what I want in life. Everyone has a career in mind, school to go to, and it seems their lives are planned. Not me. I have no idea what I want. Well I do, to be a stay at home mom but that's just not realistic. Other than that, no clue. I like my job for the most part just don't know if I want to do it FOREVER.

Oh and I HATE drama! I hate when people make assumptions. For example, someone I know had a scratch on their car and automatically they knew exactly who it was that keyed their car and they were going to have someone comfront them. Good grief! Enough!

I also HATE when people fish for comments. I hate when someone says something like, "I'm going on a diet cuz I'm too fat." P.S I'll ignore you because you are just saying that to get a reaction. No sir! I do know people that are truly trying to lose weight to feel better about themselves and they don't go around saying CRAP like that!

Ok I guess I'm done venting for tonight. I've just had so much on my mind and no one to talk to with Michael working so gosh darn much!
xoxoAneciaG

No comments:

Post a Comment