Tuesday, August 20, 2013

JULY

I thought having so much time off of work I would be able to keep up with the blog...but the little princess of ours is way more fun! ;)

Well here's how I spent my July!

Feet were so swollen the only thing that helped was
wearing socks and tennis shoes.

Ran over this and had it stuck in my tire.

Changing table got finished and moved in!

Craved these delicious cookies from Old Grist Mill

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

This was the last big project that got completed.

Cuddles with Domer never get old.

Hung this darling quilt my mom made in Z's room!


The last pic I took of me pregnant! I think 37-ish weeks

This girl left me :( Loved workin with her!

The final touches to Z's dresser!

Silly Domer

More cuddles with this cute guy

Made some cute little flowers for Z

Never a dull moment on Forest. Domer was sure intrigued.

Z finally arrived!

Made us the happiest parents in the world!

Still can't even begin to describe how lucky I am!

I think she is dang cute!

I'm a lucky mama to two babies!

We've enjoyed time off of work to just nap together all day!



July was like the best month of my life because of this little cutie! We are so blessed and love her more and more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment