Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Hate Winter

I cannot believe January is already over. This winter has been ridiculous. Soooo much snow. The other day I got completely stuck in my driveway which has never happened before, but because of all of this snow, I couldn't just plow through it. So I had been parking on the street and walking from the street, over huge piles of snow to get to my house. Well of course my mom didn't like that at all so she decided her and my dad were going to come shovel it. I warned her that she would regret it because the pile was so huge. But she insisted. Of course, it took about 2 minutes of shoveling for her to say, "OK, call your bishop. Ask him if he knows anyone with a more powerful snow blower because your dad's isn't going to make a dent in this pile." So hesitantly, I called. He knew right away what I needed help with. Guess he's noticed the huge pile in front of my house but then again, how can you miss it? So he said he'd be right over. A few minutes later we see a tractor driving up the street. Oh please let that be him, we hoped. And sure enough, as he drove up, it was indeed my bishop! Though he was a bishop on a tractor, he could have been a knight in shining armor, saving me from a massive, deadly pile of snow. It wasn't long after he pulled up that my driveway was cleared out and the street where Michael parks was cleared. Oh what a relief! Now I can park in my driveway. Now I no longer need spiked shoes and an ice pick to get from my car to my house. Needless to say, I owe the bishop aome cookies! Or brownies! Somehow, nothing seems good enough for the trouble he saved me.

This is when I was stuck. Buried. Yuck.
And here is Bishop Smith saving the day!
Is anyone else as sick of this weather as I am?!
Bring on summer! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment